Expanding Your Mental Health Services on the Internet
People, nowadays, huddle on the Internet to find a community with the same interest or to seek a solution for their problems. With different emotional issues, your Mental Health Services can provide a great help to individuals who experience stress, anxiety, depression, crisis management, grief, transitional issues, relationship concerns, and other psychological matters.
Here are statistics figures from National Institute of Mental Health done in 2015:
- About 1 in 5 adults in the U.S.—43.8 million, or 18.5%—experiences mental illness in a given year.
- About 1 in 25 adults in the U.S.—9.8 million, or 4.0%—experiences a serious mental illness in a given year that substantially interferes with or limits one or more major life activities.
- About 1 in 5 youth aged 13–18 (21.4%) experiences a severe mental disorder at some point during their life. For children aged 8–15, the estimate is 13%.
Though this is a national statistical result, the data still demonstrate how big the market is, and you would not know if your local area could reach out to some of the individuals that need a mental health intervention.
How Can Proweaver Help You?
The main goal of our company is to advance your business online by creating interactive web design and content. Your presence on the World Wide Web will help others to be aware of your existence and could benefit from your healthcare services.
- Boosts Your Business Awareness
With so much available rehabilitative and mental health centers all over the country, your business might not be known yet, especially if it is still a new or small to medium-size clinic. By having your own website, people within the scope of your area will have the opportunity to know you once they search on Google about mental health care.
- Widens Your Target Market
Flyers, brochures, and business cards are significant marketing tools to reach other potential clients. The people who are receiving those advertising materials might still be limited. This is where a website can be overwhelmingly valuable to broaden your target market.
Our company is composed of experienced and well-equipped web designers, developers, marketing personnel, I.T. experts, SEO specialists, and content writers. Don’t miss the fast-growing digital world of marketing. Start partnering with us now!Load More