Mobile Apps: Proweaver Takes Your Business From Web to Phone
In 2014, an “average” American user spends 2 hours and 42 minutes on his or her smartphone. It could be for gaming, checking the social media, browsing the internet, or directing business—all these activities can now be done in just a screen that is relatively a size of the hand, and it is taking up 11% of an average American’s day. Knowing how times have improved in this modern digital age, it will not be a shock to know that the figures have risen for the previous year.
This amount of time spent in using mobile apps leads to the underlying possibility of using mobile phones as a resource to publish your own branding, that is to say, making use of mobile apps for your business to gain exposure, reach more people, and be more accessible.
We will help you with that. At Proweaver, our custom web design company is going to tie your business together, while we make sure that you upgrade it for its technological advancement.
What do you need to do for your brand to be known?
The first step to the success of your trade is getting your own branding. If you have already thought about that and is now looking for future steps to undertake, congratulations. Now, we will share a general overview of how you can take your business to a higher notch by using mobile apps.
- Make sure that your app is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it is also user-friendly.
Having a clean and sleek interface for the users to browse on is not enough. For your business, it would be better if your mobile app is user-friendly, which means having your widgets, links, and forms easily accessible. Font sizes and colors should aim to be helpful, rather than stressful, for the user. Aside from that, the information in your mobile app should be substantial. Since the user can easily scroll down the information when they deem it lengthy, make sure to keep it short, sweet, and straightforward.
- Your mobile app should serve its purpose in expanding the target market, and carrying some load off your shoulders in dealing with transactions.
Contact forms, phone numbers, and email addresses should be present and easy to detect. With this, existing and possible clients can easily reach you, should they have any inquiry or clarification about your services. This also makes your business more approachable, which translates to the idea of having a good customer care, and a pleasing customer relations in general.
At Proweaver, we have a team of creative, passionate, and conscientious professionals who will design your mobile app in a breeze, but will not put quality at stake. Being in this business for eight years now, our background and relational ties with previous clients back us up on our word: we deliver the best, and we deliver it on time.
How can Proweaver help in building your mobile apps?
Here are few reasons why you should invest in expanding your business with the help of Proweaver:
- We understand how it works.
May it be iOS, Android, or HTML5—we speak all the languages, code-wise. We know the tricks that Apple use in making their interface clean, while maintaining high security and far-fetched operating system. We also understand how Android is gaining the biggest market share for its operating system, and how a lot of new people are signing up every day. Our creative developers and designers know how to translate your vision to a tangible feature.
- We continually adapt with changes and study new trends.
In short, we are not stuck. We know that the faces of tablets and cellphones are always changing, and so does the trend in web design. Our business enables us to be on top of this trend, with the help of our adept web designers. We ensure you of an interactive and a hassle-free process of browsing through the effective and systematic organization of the mobile app.
- Our services are fully customizable and are modified according to your specifications.
It is not a “one size fits all,” or just having a generic template for your mobile app. Whatever vision you have, or even just a small face of how you want your mobile app to look like, our team of creative and driven designers and developers will translate it into reality. We will build the app according to your criteria, and we will continually provide revisions and updates until you give the go signal. At Proweaver, we value our clients so much that we are ready to extend efforts just to meet your standards.
- We are equipped with a Content Management System (CMS).
We ensure convenience for the modification of the site content. We keep everything in one place, so you can easily look up to them and edit, view, or publish the content.
- We know how to strategically place your content.
Our years in business helped us with this. Throughout the years, we have developed a hindsight on what users want to see when they use a mobile app. It could be as simple as maneuvering with the different buttons or looking at specific places for content. We know which content to emphasize, or text to highlight, based on the trend that our clients have reported, and this can surely help in your own mobile app too.
At Proweaver, we want to be the stepping stone that you will take in your way to align your business with those on top, or if not, put it in the top. We go beyond crafting your web design needs, but we also make sure that the quality we put to it will also put on where you want to go. Our years in this business coupled with the positive feedback from our previous clients and our strong ongoing relational ties with them—they are an assurance that we can help you improve your business.
Call us now for more information about our services. Or, send an online request today!
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Alabama
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Alaska
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Arizona
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Arkansas
- Mobile Apps for your Business in California
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Colorado
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Connecticut
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Delaware
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Florida
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Georgia
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Hawaii
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Idaho
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Illinois
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Indiana
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Iowa
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Kansas
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Kentucky
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Louisiana
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Maine
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Maryland
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Massachusetts
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Michigan
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Minnesota
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Mississippi
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Missouri
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Montana
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Nebraska
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Nevada
- Mobile Apps for your Business in New Hampshire
- Mobile Apps for your Business in New Jersey
- Mobile Apps for your Business in New Mexico
- Mobile Apps for your Business in New York
- Mobile Apps for your Business in North Carolina
- Mobile Apps for your Business in North Dakota
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Ohio
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Oklahoma
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Oregon
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Pennsylvania
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Rhode Island
- Mobile Apps for your Business in South Carolina
- Mobile Apps for your Business in South Dakota
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Tennessee
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Texas
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Utah
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Vermont
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Virginia
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Washington
- Mobile Apps for your Business in West Virginia
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Wisconsin
- Mobile Apps for your Business in Wyoming
Mobile Apps: User-Friendly & Top of the Line
Mobile apps are computer programs developed to run on mobile devices and electronic gadgets such as your smartphone or tablet. It’s the perfect way for you to be accessible to your clients and customers even when they are on the move.
When they require your products or services, they don’t necessarily have to sit in front of a laptop or desktop computer to get to you. They can freely view your business app on any of their devices.
Here at Proweaver, we don’t just create custom web design for our clients. We can also produce the mobile app that enhances your business. Our highly skilled web professionals will come up with the layout, the images, the web content, as well as the logo that truly befit your line of work. With a mobile app, your clients and customers will have no trouble reaching you at all.
Top 5 reasons why your business should have a mobile app:
1. It’s very suitable to mobile devices.
Without a doubt, your mobile app will provide your clients with total ease. An app promotes your business, engages customers, and connects you to more people. What’s more is that unlike a website, you don’t always need the internet to use an app. There are features designed for when clients don’t have direct access to the net. As a result, they can use your business app effortlessly anytime.
2. It’s a more effective way for your business to serve your clients.
Having a mobile app for people to use is so much better than just having a website because it makes you more available to your customers. Anywhere we are, we can get in touch with you by using your app.
Moreover, it will boost the interest of many. It will welcome people to your business and inform them of everything they need to know. This way, they can learn to rely on you for your products or services as you gain the recognition that you seek.
3. It will help you create your brand.
Your mobile app will naturally make more people familiar with you, which your business can benefit from to a large extent. Nevertheless, it will also help you make a name for yourself online.
Through your app, more of us can understand what type of business you run and what kind of owner you are. You can make your app useful and fun, stylish and educative, sophisticated and informative. The point is, there are a dozen ways to appeal to your clients and make your mark with the use of modern technology but a mobile app is definitely number one on that list.
4. It will keep you steps higher than your competitors.
Many seem to think that only major businesses require mobile applications. Not a lot of small businesses choose to be active on smartphones and tablets through apps. This is exactly how you can rise above your competition.
Because there aren’t many businesses like yours available on mobile apps, you can be the first and the finest. You simply have the opportunity to change the pace of your business for the better by being available to your clients in more ways than one. Standing out will be easier with an app because it isn’t too common among smaller businesses like the one you run.
5. It gives you great opportunities to improve and advance your business.
A mobile app is capable of anything. If you are no stranger to music, photo, video and game applications, then you would know that these programs are always interactive.
In video games for example, players can win points every time that they play. With music applications, you can listen to any song you want. For photo and video programs, you can achieve almost anything. In other words, you can give people the chance to gain things from your mobile app too. You can create exciting ways for them to get to know all about your business. Through this, you will earn the time and trust of your clients and customers.
Contact Proweaver today.
The more knowledgeable people are about you, the stronger your business will be. And if your app is expertly designed, you will be at the top of your game. So promote your business today with Proweaver‘s mobile apps!
Looking for the web design company that can provide you with top quality custom web design services and convenience? Turn to Proweaver today. We are fast, affordable, and creative. Send us a website layout request now and we can begin to develop your custom website with its very own mobile app.