Custom Web Design for Professionals: I am a Human Rights Activist
Prejudice is one thing that brought massive destruction to mankind. People of the majority were subjected to the rules and laws of the majority without considering their differences in belief. Some were submitted to horrible tortures and violence because of their distinction. Heinous crimes were committed. Futures were lost and the flames of hope blown away a single puff.
Long, long time ago, when people were still divided according to their race and ethnicity is still prevalent in the society, many people have been subjected to prejudices and discrimination. In some parts of the globe, various forms of discrimination are still reflected in the society.
- Women were not allowed to vote nor given formal education.
- Black people were stripped off of their rights as they were made to work like animals in the backyards of the rich.
- People of color were given stereotypes and have been second class citizens all their lives.
- Children were forced to work in harsh conditions.
- Gays and lesbians were often bullied and were rejected by the society.
As time passes by and history took a very big turn, discrimination is slowly eliminated, though not all. Many people open their eyes and saw the big and clear picture: we are born unique for nobody is born in the same way. Who are we to judge a person based on the color of their skin, their ethnicity, their financial status, their customs and traditions, their faith, their way of clothing, their gender or their preferences?
When people are beginning to open their eyes and begin to “see people as people”, they start thinking of ways that would help empower the oppressed. This is how human rights activists were born. Like any other superhero, human rights activists come to aid those who were stripped off of their rights in any kind of societies. They help fight oppression and discrimination through educating us on how to treat each and every one of us with the respect we so rightly deserve for everyone of us needs and deserves to be respected.
What is the duty of a human rights activist?
A human rights activist is someone who:
- Keep an eye on, describe, and challenge to level out infringements of the rights basic to mankind particularly those rights that are civil, cultural, social, and political.
- Gather round information on the violations of human rights
- Visit victims of human rights violations
- Work together with the leaders of the government
- Grace court trials with their presence
- Work with international organizations
- Cooperate with Non-government organizations
Before becoming a human rights activist, one must have a master degree on either of the following:
- Public administration
- Political science
- International relations
- Other related fields
It is also a requirement that human rights activists have:
- Proficiency in foreign languages
- Familiarity on human rights issues based on culture, economy and society
Generally, human rights activists are those who work greatly in order to do good to victims of the various violations of human rights. Are you a human rights activist?
In the recent years, many find the job fulfilling thus populating the labor force with people who are more than willing to eliminate various forms of transgressions towards a fellow human being. A number of people need the aid of a human rights activist and in order to reach them, you need to have a website for you to broaden your services and help and touch more lives around the world.
With a website, you can:
- Connect with the international committee on human rights
- Get to know victims of human rights violations without the pain of going out of your comfort zone
- Inspire others to make a difference
- Empower the youth
- Give voice to women and children
- Touch the lives of the gays, the lesbians, and the trans community
- Educate people on the culture of a particular ethnicity
- Inform people on what is right or wrong based on the faith of a particular person or society
- Help eliminate bullying
With a website of your own, you can benefit not only your duty as a human rights activist and your beliefs but it will also benefit those who have been deprived of their basic human rights. You can write a blog, document a human violation case, make a video, share stories and so much more!
With the internet creating a big impression and changing the way people perceive other people, you can reach the hearts of various individuals, young and old, to take action in defending the oppressed. Allow Proweaver to help you in your journey toward equality.
Through the years, Proweaver has been constructing custom web designs that are:
- Fast loading
- Search engine optimized
- Reader friendly
- Convenient to manipulate
As human rights have been gaining ground on the international perspective, we help make custom web designs for the benefit of human rights activists that is why we made our custom web designs for human rights activists.
Our custom web designs for human rights activists allow interested activists to make a websites according to their needs. You can just describe and enumerate what you want your website to look like and our team of web developers, web producers and content writers will do the rest just to realize the website of your dreams.
With the help of Proweaver, you can help give impact on the lives of various individuals. Choose a variety from our custom web designs. Explore our custom web designs for human rights activists. Make a difference in this world and spread love with the help of a website you can own and be proud of.Load More