Alaska is a land of extreme cold. No wonder that people from the olden days until now continue to call it the Last Frontier. But don’t let its unforgiving landscape fool your entrepreneurship instincts. Even though resources sparse, businesses in Alaska can still enjoy a high level of growth and development. How? With the help of custom web design, of course.
Affordable websites for small businesses in Alaska
- By professional web designers
- Free mock-ups with no commitment
- Free logo design with revisions
- Quick, daily updates
- Affordable rates
- Research and copywriting included
- Non-recurring fee, website is totally for your brand
How Is Business in the Last Frontier?
Despite being the largest state in the US, Alaska sits as the 48th most populous. An average of 740,000 people currently inhabits the state, roughly half of which lives in Anchorage, its biggest city. However, its capital is the city of Juneau, a remote area and a popular stop for cruise ships.
Its constantly freezing environment makes sustainable businesses in agriculture difficult. And yet, Alaskans still manage to enjoy a high quality of living. That’s all thanks to a combination of low taxes, a cheap cost of living, and a highly valuable source of revenue.
Oil and gas make up the lifeline of Alaska’s economy, earning it around $1 billion based on economic projections. Aside from that, it finds its business activity in crab, cod, and other forms of seafood. And of course, adventurous souls who enjoy cold temperatures provide revenue in tourism. The Tongass National Park and Mt. Denali are marvels of nature.
Where Websites Come In
Clearly, harsh environments can’t stop the flow of businesses in Alaska. Now, we come to the question of websites. What exactly can they do for small-to-medium enterprises?
If you ask our experts in Proweaver, you’ll learn that these offer more than virtual ad space. Custom websites allow small businesses to compete with bigger brands on the web. They do this by offering a variety of benefits that meet the needs of potential clients.
These benefits include:
- Better brand reach. With search engine optimization, your business can snag the first page of search results. This means better traffic and more opportunities for transactions.
- Better leads. Your website can easily give your brand the engagement it needs to attract your demographic through persuasive, relevant, and helpful web content.
- Better accessibility. Time, distance, and even Alaska’s cold weather can’t keep customers from reaching you when you have a custom website. With it acting as your business’s unique platform, all your clients have to do is look you up and get in touch.
So, Are You Interested?
Proweaver is your best choice. With more than a decade of digital marketing expertise, we provide businesses in Alaska with dependable custom website solutions.
When you choose us, you get to tap into a team of dedicated programmers, designers, writers, and customer representatives. Our streamlined design process lets you get the finished project in less than a week. The best part is you get two FREE sample layouts if you call now!
Take this chance to put your business ahead in the Last Frontier. Contact us today.