How to Make Highly Engaging Social Media Ad Campaigns
At Proweaver, we want to help you successfully launch your social media ad campaigns. Remember, if you social media ad campaign is successful, it can boost your online marketing visibility too. Here are some key strategies that will allow you to make highly engaging social media ad campaigns that will resonate with your audience.
- Select the right campaign. Social media ad campaigns can offer a wide range of options. You can choose from interactive quizzes, newsletter signups, to voting contests – and everything else in between. You have to take note that different campaigns will deliver varying results, so before you even begin, make sure that you have a concrete idea of what you want to accomplish.
Are you looking to engage with your existing customer base? Is your goal focused on enlisting new members? Are you searching to collect qualified emails? Are you thinking of launching a new product? Ask yourself these questions and once you have a clear goal in mind, you can choose the type of campaign that works best for you.
- Construct your campaign accordingly. Once you have selected what social media ad campaign you want to run, it is now time to build it. If you have no idea how to build it, Proweaver offers campaign-building software for you. We make sure that your campaigns look great – both on desktops and on mobiles! After all, more and more people are accessing the Internet from mobile devices. It is important that your website design is responsive and that it functions smoothly on smartphones, in addition to looking good on desktops as well.
- Upload content regularly. Once you have identified your social media ad campaign and have built the suitable custom web design to go with it, it is now time to concentrate on your website content. Make sure that your updates and posts can be seen by your intended audience. As much as possible, you have to update your content on a daily basis. In order to do so, here are 3 key strategies that you can use:
- Multiple social media sites. These days, there are a lot of social media platforms for you to choose from. From Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Pinterest, YouTube, and many more – there is certainly no shortage of platforms for you! So, in addition to posting to your own website or blog, make sure you post on multiple social mediate sites as well.
- Frequency of posts. On Facebook, you can post 1-4 times a day, and on Twitter, you can post 5-10 times a day for optimal outcome.
- Timing of posts. Posting on Twitter and Facebook between 8am to 8pm is seen to be a good time frame.
- Take part in real interactions. While auto posting tools are useful when updating your content daily, it is vital for you to take part in real interactions with your customers. Interacting with them shows that they are dealing with an actual person, not just a machine. Interact with your customers by asking them questions and taking the time to read their responses, by tweeting or re-tweeting them, or by simply liking posts and comments. It may seem like small tasks, but it can highly boost your social media ad campaign.
- Use hashtags. You might ask yourself, “Are hashtags really useful?” The answer is, yes they are indeed very helpful in boosting your social media ad campaign! Hashtags make it easier to track a specific promotion’s activity across different social media platforms. Also, people who use specific hashtags are more likely to participate in social conversations and are more likely to open up about a positive experience regarding your brand.
Social media is really big right now, and using it effectively can greatly help your business and brand. These are just 5 simple tips from us at Proweaver as to how you can make highly engaging social media ad campaigns. Apply them and also innovate some ways on your own and find out what works best for your company!