People around the world use at least one social media platform, connecting with their friends, family members, or even colleagues. Social media is a powerful tool that allows people to be as up-to-date as possible about the events around them. Numerous individuals have seen the value of social media. No wonder why many businesses see how much they can profit from social media platforms.
For businesses, social media can help reach out to current and potential clients. If used effectively, social media can turn a small business into a large enterprise. It all starts with the simple task of brand marketing.
Social media is a crucial part of your brand marketing. As a business owner, you must come up with a strategy that optimizes the use of social media platforms available today. Creating the whole strategy may not be that easy. You can only start planning if you know the different methods of social media management.
Below, let us take a look at the seven ways on how you can grow your business through social media management:
Increase High-Quality Leads
Many people are on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites. Some people even own an account with all the existing social media platforms. With this, a small business can reach out to more people via social media than other marketing methods. Since social media has a wider reach, you can also expect to make larger leads, which is beneficial to your business.
The best thing about the leads that you get from social media is that they are high-quality ones. Getting high-quality leads is easy as you can do this through advanced targeting. Your ads target to specific people who are likely to complete your conversion goals. Success follows when the leads you generate through social media improves.
How do you improve the quality of the leads? Consider the following:
- Promote gated content.
- Use a photo that matches the content.
- Use a caption that sets proper expectations for your potential customers.
- Design visually appealing graphics that are “on brand.”
- Write for your social media audience and not the bots.
- Always include a CTA (call to action).
Drive Organic Traffic to Your Site
Your small business’s social media profiles can lead traffic to your custom web design. If you use your social media the right way, it is easy to hit the goal of increasing your website traffic.
Organic traffic is very crucial for your small business. Here are some of the reasons why you should place importance on organic traffic:
- It is free. Aside from the cost of creating your content, you don’t need an extra budget to get organic traffic.
- It attracts new business. If you rank high enough in search engines, then you won’t have to rely on referrals alone.
- It is a positive signal for search algorithms. Organic traffic tends to leave positive numbers on your site’s statistics. You’ll have a lower bounce rate, more pages per session, and longer browsing time. Search algorithms appreciate these key performance indices (KPIs).
- It provides a solid foundation for your business.
Building a strong presence online presence ensures you generate organic traffic to your website. What is the most effective method for this? Simple: you need to create a social media profile that includes your website link. After that, post content regularly. Customize the content so that it interests your niche, and it should have your brand. It should also be easy for your followers to share the content; let your followers share the content with the click of a button.
Aim for Conversions
High-quality traffic isn’t the only thing you must consider when using social media. You must also aim for conversions. With the help of social media, you should be able to convert more leads into actual sales. More conversions mean more profit to your small business. The more profit you have, the closer you are to your goal of expanding your business.
So, how do you get high-quality conversions through social media? Here are some of the best tips that you can follow:
- Make a seamless landing page on your custom web design. A landing page is the first page your potential client arrives at after clicking a link on your social media posts; it should be mobile-friendly and visually appealing. Clients will hang around long enough for you to convince them to make a transaction.
- Post product-related videos on your platforms. The videos should highlight the benefits of your product and explain what it can do. Video ads can also catch your audience’s attention effectively.
- Don’t forget your call to action. A compelling call to action can give the audience a sense of urgency. Your call to action should encourage conversion subtly.
- Do split testing. Split testing is a marketing metric that helps you analyze the social media conversion rate.
- When it comes to your branding, be consistent. Branding covers your creative elements, links, and landing page.
- Encourage user-generated content. It can serve as your social proof. Having social proof will encourage your potential customers to trust your business.
Create Brand Recognition and Awareness
If you have a business, you want it to gain recognition in the market. Most customers prefer to buy from the brands they recognize, after all. If you establish strong brand recognition and awareness, you’ll have more conversions.
Creating awareness and recognition will need some efforts. You will need to do the following for that:
- Offer exemplary customer service.
- Provide your customers with the value that exceeds their expectations.
- Explain your inspiration or reason why you are in the business. The more heartfelt the story is, the better.
- Always strive to be in front of your audience. Otherwise, they will forget you.
- Write an informative, entertaining, and educational blog.
- Don’t hesitate to send newsletters or emails regularly.
- Use the same logo in all your marketing materials.
Social media helps you in this aspect. With social media, your brand will gain exposure to your target audience faster. There is also the assurance that you’ll have a wider reach compared to traditional media.
Improve Your Search Engine Ranking
As a small business in the digital world, you want your online presence to be known to your customers. For that reason, it is imperative to place importance on your search engine ranking. Social media is one of the factors that can help improve your rank in the search engine results pages. Target an increase in your social media share rate, and your website’s domain authority will grow in proportion to this indicator.
Social media can help you with your search engine ranking. But you also have to make sure that your custom web design adheres to the SEO rules correctly.
How do you increase your share rate then? The most shared posts on social media are those that evoke the following emotions:
You can also take advantage of the following tips below. These tips can help you get more shares to your content.
- Write well-written and well-researched content. You can gain more engagement with posts that are thought-provoking too.
- Reach out to the right influencers. Do not discount the role of influencers, especially if they specialize in your niche. You can reach more people through them.
- Include share buttons to optimize your post for social media sharing.
Develop Customer Trust and Loyalty
Don’t think that social media is just a platform to promote and sell your products or services. Social media can also be your tool to develop a sense of trust and loyalty in your customers.
Increasing customer trust requires you to post regular content on your account. You have to keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Be active.
- Use more videos.
- Follow back those who follow you.
- Create content that stimulates your audience’s emotions.
- Use the live broadcast feature.
- Stage a game or competition wherein you will offer a free product or service to those who win.
- Reward customers who leave positive reviews.
- Introduce the individuals behind your small business —your employees.
- Take what your audience says seriously.
Customers must come to trust your brand. This way, they will prefer to seek your products or services, not of your competitor, every time they need it. Returning customers tend to be the source of most of your profits. They also bring in new customers for you. Make sure to nurture customer trust and loyalty.
Establish Your Brand’s Authority
Set your future goals clearly. Aim to become the authority in your niche. Having the authority in your field provides you with a silver tongue. Thus, whatever you say, customers tend to find your words credible. Moreover, when they are in doubt about something in your industry, they will only go to you for answers. The customers treat your brand as a trustworthy information source.
To make this possible, you have to create posts filled with reliable details. Once you have these contents, you should then post these to your social media profiles. Post these information-filled contents regularly. Then, convince your followers to share them. Search engines will slowly start to recognize your brand as a site with authority because of the more shares you receive.
How do you know if your page has high authority? Check your page’s DA or “Domain Authority.” SEO toolbox sites such as Moz and Ahrefs can also help you determine what your DA is. The higher authority your custom web design has, the more high-quality traffic you can drive to your page.
Publishing quality content and sharing them on social media is an effective method to increase DA. If a lot of people share your content, it is a sign that your post is worth the attention. But, that isn’t the only way to increase domain authority. You can also do so through the following methods:
- Disavow bad links. Bad links are red flags for search algorithms. They tell the search engines that there is something wrong with your website and content.
- Generate high-quality links for your website. You can do this by having backlinks on renowned websites.
- Use internal linking. An internal link refers to the linking among the pages on your website. Doing this allows the search engines to crawl through all the pages on your website.
- Do on-page SEO. On-page search engine optimization tells search engines the kind of website you have.
- Let your domain age. Domains that have existed for a long time tend to have higher authority.
Social Media Is a Must for Businesses
Proweaver believes that social media management is vital to your business. The methods mentioned in this article emphasize so. As long as you make an effective strategy based on these, your small enterprise can gain optimum benefits. We can also help you handle your social media accounts. Social media management is extensive, after all. Our experts can help take the load off your shoulders.
Are you interested in social media management? Are you planning to adopt a strategy that will help grow your business? You can share your thoughts down below.